Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How does the song go??

Hot fun in the summertime?? Or something like that? That song (or how it sounds to me at least) has been going through my head for the past two days! We have had a pretty moderate summer so far. . .I just knew it had to heat up sometime! Right in time for Cantaloupe season, because who really wants to pick cantaloupe all day in nice weather??

If any of you venture out on Saturday mornings. . .you can find me at Liberty's Farmer's Market on the square. It runs from 7am-12. . .we sold out by 11am lastweek and I hope that trend continues! It is a lot of fun. . .there are all kinds of different vendors, artists, and music! I would love it if you stopped by and said hi!

I don't know about you, but scrapbooing has taken a major backseat for me lately! There is just too much to do and too much going on to get any scrapbooking done. And I am way too tired at night to stay up late and work on it! I am really hoping things will quiet down a little bit with all the family gone for awhile and not as many events happening. . .that maybe I can sneak some scrapbooking time in on one of these hot afternoons! Though my piles of pictures are surely adding up. . .its really not about getting behind for me. . .I will ALWAYS be behind. . .but its that I really like to do something creative as often as I can and that is just not happening now. But life is happening and I am taking lots of pictures of it and that is OK too!!

Close to My Heart's Convention starts on Thursday and I am SUPER excited! It is later than normal, which stinks a little bit, but at least I won't have to wait an entire month to get my new catalog like last year! I should have it by the first of August and I can't wait!!!! This is the time of the year where they release the most new products and programs for the year! The BIG time news happens now and it is a lot of fun! They do release new products and programs with each new idea book, but it is nothing like this time of year!!!!! Fun fun! I was glued to the computer screen watching for updates last year. . .cantaloupe season will interfer some this year, but hopefully I won't miss too many big announcements! Watch here. . .I will hopefully get to post some of the new things here to share with you!!!!

On a sad note. . .I am really really tired of posting sad events, but they keep happening. My High school graduating class lost its first memeber this past week. It is truly remarkable that we haven't lost a member prior to this, but I wish we could still claim that fact. His name was Donaphon and he was the type of guy who always had a smile on his face and was always happy to see you. He will be missed by his all who knew him.

Until next time. . .when I hopefully have exciting news to share from ctmh!!!

No comments: