Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Fall/Winter Idea Book

So I am talking about the brand new catalog below, but didn't tell you how to get your very own! I have them in my hands and you are welcome to come by anytime and pick one up! If you would like me to drop one off to you somewhere. . .we can definitely arrange that! They do not go "live" until September 4. . .but you can start looking through it and creating your wish list early! I can't believe the amount of times I have looked through it! Also, I would be more than happy to mail one to you. . .the cost to mail one is usually around $3!!

Cost of the Idea Book: $3

or

Free if you are a current member of one of my Hostess Clubs
Hostess a Home Gathering
or place a $30 order

I ran out of Summer Idea Books. . .so don't delay on getting a copy of this Idea Book!

No comments: