Sunday, October 7, 2007

How Time Flies. . .

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I last posted!!! yikes!! I am keeping very busy. . .planning the upcoming Crop and Shop for a Cure! I am very excited about this event! It will be a lot of fun and hopefully will raise a lot of money for the American Cancer Society and raise awaremness for the Relay for Life!

I am also working on four baby albums for a friend and her friends. So far, I am really liking how they are turning out. Or should I say how the first one is turning out! Be on the look out for pictures of these albums, because I hope to get them done fairly fast for her!

I am teaching our Hostess Club Class on the 20th of this month and I will be posting a picture of the project under my art and under training and events! I used the new Everlasting papers, creative basics paper, a true fit folio, and some other great items!

Here are some pictures I took this week of Brady in the pumpkin patch! He sure enjoyed inspecting each pumpkin and making sure it was good or not. And he also had a lot of fun posing for the camera! The sun wasn't really in the right place to capture the best shots, but I still think they are pretty cute!


No comments: