Saturday, September 11, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking with Close to My Heart

Class Act~a Studio J Exclusive Kit
WOW.
I am really impressed with Studio J!  Close to My Heart's online Digital Scrapbooking Program!
I had only played around with it a little bit.
A couple of days ago, I decided to make my very first layouts.
I can't believe how FAST and EASY it was!!!!!!!
I mean minutes!
If you are interested in learning more about {Studio J} . . . click on the link.

What I LOVE about Studio J. .
    *no software to purchase.
    *everything is done online.
   *I can adjust pictures to whatever size I want!
    *I can move, crop, and use filters to make the pictures like I want!
    *exclusive kits available online only.
    *I can never use ALL of the Pretty Paper!  I can use as many sheets as I would like!!!!!!
         (if you know me and my aversion to cutting pretty paper, then you know this is huge!)
   *tons of layouts already designed for me. . . which makes it fast.
   * BUT, If I don't like the arrangement, then I can change it!
          Papers, colors, and tons of things to make it exactly like I want it!
   *And of course, it is Super fast AND Super Easy!!!!!!!
 

  This will be GREAT for gifts!  Make one layout and print it multiple times for Grandparents. . . .

Have a themed album you would like to get done fast???  I can see my last vacation done in a snap!!!!

For me also. . .I have a very hard time with big events like Christmas.  SO MANY pictures. . .it is hard to know where to begin.  There's Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, Christmas Day, Christmas Evening, Burgess Christmas, Tracy Christmas. . .not to mention all of the other Christmas activities we do.  I get overwhelmed thinking about it!!!  I can see Studio J helping me with my Christmas Scrapping Phobia. . . I can get several layouts. . .with lots of pictures. . .done quickly. . .and not leave any of the activities out.

Now. . .will I be an exclusive Digital Scrapbooker?  No.  Not me.  I love having products in my hands. . .the smell of the paper and the feel of the trinkets.  Just too much fun.  BUT. . .I do see Studio J helping me "catch up" on some of my scrapbooking. . . (I hate to use the term "catch up", but how else to say it?)
and to create themed albums quickly.

Want to try Studio J out?

There is nothing you have to buy to play.  You can play all you want and never purchase a layout!!!

Just go to my { website } and click on the {Studio J} link ( or click the highlighted words here)

You will have to create an online account, if you don't have one already.

So what are you waiting for?  Go check out some of your favorite paper packs. . .or any of the new ones  too. . .and if you become a Studio J member, you will have Exclusive Paper Packs available ONLY to YOU!  AND Exclusive Layout Patterns available to you only as well!!!  AND you will receive huge discounts on all of your Studio J purchases!!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

And, of course, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

No comments: