Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Victory & Dotty.

 On Friday, April 27 we will be having our April Workshop.  Here are 2 of the pages we will be making at the Workshop using the Victory Paper Pack.

I used the Victory Workshop on the Go Kit, Victory My Stickease, and the Tough Tags.  Plus I added extra cardstock for the base pages.

I have 4 different layouts (8 pages) planned for us using Victory!  I will post more pictures as soon as I figure out where I saved them!

And here is a better look at this fabulous paper you can get now through May 31.  You get 2 sheets of each design.  All of them have a cute polka dot on the back.  All of them coordinate.  They are such pretty papers.  You just can't miss out on this deal!



And remember, once your order reaches $50 you can get the current stamp of the month for just $5.

Here is the April Stamp of the Month.  Available until April 30 only.


So many fun things you can do with this set.  Click here to learn more about the Stamp of the Month.

Remember, you can shop straight from my website 24/7 and it will be shipped straight to you!  If you want to be considered for my Rewards Program, then just click on the April Workshop Join Link on the front page of my website.  Or contact me to order!!!!  



No comments: