Monday, April 23, 2012

Victory Workshop Pages




Here are the other 3 layouts we will be making at the Workshop on Friday night!  I just love how these turned out!  


I added some extra cardstock, My Stickease assortment, and Tough Tags to the WOTG Kit.  And I still have plenty of stuff to make more projects! 






Hope you can join us!  If not and you would like instructions on these pages, just let me know!




Dotty for you Special this month. . . 






I will also have my Garage Sale Scrapbook items there on Friday!  I have cleaned out my stash (though I have lots more to go) and I wanted to give you all first dibs on these items.  Anyone is welcome to stop by on Friday and shop!  Everyone is welcome to attend the workshop!!!  You may bring your own supplies and work on your own projects as well!









No comments: