Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Card and Mushroom Festival.

 Last Sunday I went to a baby shower for a friend.  They are expecting their first baby this summer and they are the absolute cutest couple ever.  


This is the card I created. . . very quickly, I might add. . . 


I used:  (all items CTMH) 
Stella Paper Pack
Cork Color-ready Alphabet stickers 
Stella Canvas Shapes
Opaque Pearls 
Colonial White Ribbon (retired)  in the while supplies last section on sale!
 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the Banner shapes.
Kraft Cardstock





And in honor of this weekend's annual Mushroom Festival in my hometown. . .
a few mushroom pictures.  These were taken in MARCH!  I have never found any mushrooms in March before. . . and I have definitely looked!!  My little mushroom hunter had a great time scouring the woods for the little fungi.  He thought it was as much fun as hunting easter eggs!



No comments: